We Need One More Performer for Our 2019/20 Season!
To Be Determined Theatre Company is proud to tour professional theatre for young audiences across Ontario & the East Coast of Canada! Heading into our 9th season we have had the opportunity to tour youth focused theatre to theatres, schools, festivals, libraries and museums large and small. On average we perform between 30 -40 shows a month for 8 – 10 months of the year! TBD Theatre Co. is currently hiring the final role for our upcoming 2019/20 touring season. We are looking for talented, energetic, non-union actors with great attitudes and the desire to travel the country performing!
Auditions will be on Monday June 3 & Tuesday June 4 in the evening at our studio in Guelph (123 Woolwich St. Suite 101)
We are currently casting for:
Berenstain Bears On Stage
- One role needed (male or female)
- must have acting, singing and dance training
- ability to play an instrument an asset
We are currently casting for this childhood favourite. This stage adaptation is not only based on the best selling and internationally beloved series ‘The Berenstain Bears’ but written by the same authors -Stan and Jan Berenstain! A combination of five of ‘The Berenstain Bears’ stories this production includes live music, dance, and endless fun. This production is already booked to tour into 4 provinces for next season!
For this audition applicants will need to prepare both a one minute monologue and a one minute contemporary song (to be sung acapella) and if you can dance then show us and if you can play an instrument show us!
This contract would start with rehearsals in July 2019 and touring would begin mid-August 2019 and run through to June 2020. This is a non-union, PAID contract.
Auditions will start on Monday June 3 & Tuesday June 4 2019 in the evening at our studio
123 Woolwich St. Suite 101, Guelph, ON
If touring theatre for young audiences is a passion of yours and you think you are a good fit for one of these positions please email:
- your headshot (a proper photo, not a selfie!)
- performance resume (pdf format)
We will follow up with audition times for the right candidates. Please, we get lots of interest with limited audition spots, only serious applicants submit!
- Please don’t add accents to pieces
- Only published monologues & songs (no self-written work)
- Bring an instrument to play if you have one, and accompany yourself if you can!
- Can you juggle? Or some other fun trick? Show us in the audition
- Add as much movement into your pieces as you can
- Empty your pockets! No change, keys or phones to make noise during your piece
- Bring indoor shoes or be prepared to work in sock or bare feet
Some of the Venues we Perform at: