Artistic Administrator Needed!
To Be Determined Theatre Company is proud to tour professional theatre for young audiences across Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Currently in our 8th season we have had the opportunity to tour youth focused theatre to theatres, schools, festivals, libraries and museums. This season we will be reaching even more audiences than before which requires us to hire an Artistic Administrator to help us keep things on track in the office!
We are looking for a candidate with training and experience in administration, sales, and client resource management.
The Artistic Administrator would report to the Artistic Director and would be required on a full time basis Monday – Friday in our office in Guelph, ON.
This role would require:
-Confidence and competence organizing and updating data within Excel spreadsheets
-Ability to communicate comfortably with clients over the phone, email and in person.
– Comfort and knowledge in sales and client resource management.
– Experience with organizing budgets, inputting data and working with Quickbooks.
– Knowledge and experience working with email marketing campaigns as well as social media.
– Skill set for general administrative tasks.
Training and/or Experience in:
– Administrative Tasks
– Strong communicative skills
– Passion for theatre &/ or education
– Experience working in the Arts Industry
– Administrative/Sales Experience
This position would be a one year full time contract with competitive pay. Hours would be Monday – Friday 9 – 5pm at our office in Guelph, ON. We hope to hire the right candidate for the beginning of December 2018.
We are hoping to fill this position soon, so if you think you are a good fit please email your cover letter and resume to Alexandra Lent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview times will be offered to candidates we deem qualified. Thank you for your interest!
Some of the Venues we Perform at: